Personal Information. “Personal Information” is data that relates to you and can — either on its own or in combination with other information — identify you as an individual. Personal Information does not include data that has been aggregated or made anonymous such that you can no longer be identified using any means reasonably available to us.Our Services. The Services referenced in this Policy include the Services provided by SpazeClub.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The Personal Information that we collect and how we use that information depend on your relationship with us and the requirements of applicable law as described below.We collect information:
- That you provide to us directly.
- About your devices and their location, and your use of our Services, including through cookies, pixels, web beacons, logs and other Internet technologies. For more information about these technologies.
- If you opt in to certain features, we obtain geo-location data, photos and information about your contacts.
INFORMATION COLLECTED ABOUT YOU
SpazeClub request different types of Personal Information from you, depending on the Services you use and your relationship with us. We may collect the following categories of information, depending on the Services that you use:
- Contact Information, including your name, mailing address, phone number, email address and other information that enables us to contact you
- Verification Information, including a photo ID or government issued identification, and date of birth
- Professional Information, including your company name, title, role, team and other information about your profession
- Payment Information, including your credit or debit card details, bank account information, and payment or other information required when you make a purchase
- Intellectual Property, including trademarks, logos, and other intellectual property that you own
- Other Personal Information, including instant messenger and social media screen names, usernames and passwords, relationship to emergency point of contact, vehicle identification, and other details such as the purpose of your visit, and data or files that you input, upload or store with the Services, such as search queries that you submit, and documents that you upload to the Services. We will also process personal data included in content and information that you add to your member network or other community profile.
- Email Calendar Information We integrate with your corporate email calendar (Gmail or Microsoft Outlook) and collect data regarding the conference rooms you book.
- Office Preferences You provide us with your office preferences, such as temperature, fan speed, desk and chair height, desk location, phone booth, beverage, snack, and other preferences related to the Services.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM SOURCES OTHER THAN YOU
- Social Media SpazeClub collects Personal Information to enable you to use online social media resources). If you register or log into your account through a third-party social media service, we will have access to some of your third-party account information from that service, such as your name and other information in that account, as authorized in your settings on that service. You have the ability to disable the connection between our Services and your third-party account at any time.
- Information from Third-Party Sources We obtain Personal Information about you from your company, organization, broker, parent, or guardian; or from your host if you are a visitor or guest to one of our spaces. We also may receive information about you from publicly and commercially available sources and other third parties as permitted by law. We combine this information with Personal Information or other information that we receive from or about you, where necessary to provide the Services you requested.
- Google Analytics We use a tool called “Google Analytics” to collect information about use of our Website Services Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date that you visit the Website Services, rather than your name or other identifying information. The information collected through the use of Google Analytics is not combined with your Personal Information.
ANONYMOUS AND AGGREGATED INFORMATION
We also collect and/or generate anonymized and aggregated information from your use of the Services. We use anonymized and aggregated information various ways, including measuring your interest in and using of portions or features of the Services. Anonymized or aggregated information is not Personal Information.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
How we use your Personal Information depends on your relationship with us. In general, we use your Personal Information to:
- provide you with our Services, in order to meet our contractual obligations to you or your company
- Contact you about our Services, promotions, and sweepstakes. Contact you about our Services, promotions, and sweepstakes. We generally rely on our legitimate interests in marketing our Services to you, whether on our own websites or on third party websites, and in providing these promotions or sweepstakes, where permitted by applicable law. We ensure that we do not use your Personal Information in ways you would not expect by allowing you to opt out of receiving all such communications (unless they are solely related to the provision of our Services to you and have no marketing element) and, where required by applicable law, we will not send any such messages without your prior consent.
- Comply with our legal obligations. Among other things, we use Personal Information to comply with financial reporting obligations, or court orders, warrants, or subpoenas in accordance with applicable law.
You can read about how each member of the SpazeClub uses Personal Information when providing its Services. Remember that in certain circumstances — in particular where we use Personal Information on the basis of our legitimate interests or your consent — and where permitted by applicable law, you have the right to object to our uses of your Personal Information.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We disclose your Personal Information in limited circumstances to the SpazeClub, our service providers and advertisers, and other end users, in order to provide our Services and to improve ways of working in our community. We do this for the purposes outlined above. Where required by applicable law, we will only share your Personal Information with particular third parties with your consent.
- Among the SpazeClub Our Services are provided by SpazeClub depending on where you are located and the Services that you use. The SpazeClub uses your information in accordance with this Policy.
- Other Parties When Required by Law and as Necessary to Provide and Protect Our Services There may be instances when we disclose your Personal Information to other parties
- To provide you with the Services that you or your company or organization request, or to auditors or consultants
- To comply with the law or respond to legal process or a request for cooperation by a government entity or law enforcement
- To detect, limit, and prevent fraud, or verify and enforce compliance with the policies governing our Services
- To protect our rights, property, and safety or that of any of our respective SpazeClub, business partners, members or employees; and
- Where otherwise required by law.
We share Personal Information in this way either to comply with legal obligations to which we are subject, or to meet our legitimate interests in protecting our business, including from fraud and legal claims.
- Other Parties in Connection with a Corporate Transaction We disclose or share your information in the event that we purchase, sell, finance, transfer, or acquire all or a portion of a business or assets, such as in connection with a merger, or in the event of a bankruptcy reorganization or liquidation.
- Research / Survey Solicitations From time to time, we will provide your Personal Information to our service providers to perform research (online and offline) via surveys on our behalf. Participation is voluntary, and we will use the information that we collect for research and reporting purposes, and to help us to improve the quality of our Services. We use the survey responses to determine the effectiveness of our Services, including the quality of our communications and our advertising and/or promotional activities. If you participate in a survey, your responses will be used along with other participants’ responses.
RIGHTS IN YOUR INFORMATION: ACCESS, RECTIFICATION, ERASURE AND RESTRICTION
We value your rights to your data. In accordance with applicable law, you may have the right to (i) request confirmation of whether we store, use or share any of your Personal Information; (ii) obtain access to or a copy of your Personal Information; (iii) receive an electronic copy of Personal Information that you have provided to us, or ask us to send that information to another company , (iv) restrict our uses of your Personal Information or, as described above, object to those uses; (v) seek correction of inaccurate, untrue or incomplete Personal Information; or (vi) request erasure of Personal Information held about you by SpazeClub, subject to certain exceptions prescribed by law. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at the e-mail or physical addresses mentioned below.We will process such requests in accordance with local laws. To protect your privacy, SpazeClub will take steps to verify your identity before granting access, or making any changes to your Personal Information.
You have the right to opt-out of certain uses and disclosures of your Personal Information, as set out in this Policy, and in specific circumstances, for example related to direct marketing. More
EMAIL AND TELEPHONE COMMUNICATIONS
- Text Messages We may send you SMS text messages related to our Services or transactions. You can opt-out of these messages at any time by replying STOP.
SpazeClub will retain your Personal Information for as long as you have a relationship with us, and for a period after your relationship with us has ended. MoreWhen determining how long this retention period will last, we take into account the length of time Personal Information is required to:
- Continue to develop, tailor, upgrade and improve our Services.
- Maintain business records for analysis and/or audit purposes.
- Comply with record retention requirements under the law.
- Defend or bring any existing or potential legal claims.
- Address any complaints regarding the services.
The security of all Personal Information provided to SpazeClub is important to us. SpazeClub takes reasonable steps endeavoring to use appropriate technical or organizational measures to protect your Personal Information, including against unauthorized or unlawful Processing and accidental loss, destruction or damage. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or storage of information can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while SpazeClub strives to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information that you transmit to SpazeClub, and you do so at your own risk. As such, we ask that you help us be safer together by implementing your own security controls, such as a strong password, not sharing your credentials or badge with others, logging out when you leave your desk, and other security best practices.OTHER RIGHTS AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION
SpazeClub’s buildings have CCTV installed to meet our legitimate business interests in protecting the safety of SpazeClub’s employees, members, and guests and their property, as well as to improve our products and services, and to analyze how users navigate and use our spaces. These recordings may be accessed by SpazeClub and Members with a need to know. These recordings may be shared with competent authorities in accordance with applicable laws, if required. The recordings are retained for a limited period of time, but may be kept longer for the investigation of an incident or when competent authorities request us to retain them.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY IN THE FUTURE
Any information that is collected via the Services is covered by the Policy in effect at the time such information is collected. We reserve the right to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Policy at any time and at our sole discretion. MoreIf we make any material changes to this Policy, we will notify you of those changes by posting them on the Services or by sending you an email or other notification, as required by applicable law and we will update the “Effective Date” below to indicate when those changes will become effective.We encourage you to review this Policy periodically to remain informed of how we use and protect your information, and to be aware of any policy changes. Your continued relationship with us after the posting or notice of any amended Policy shall constitute your agreement to be bound by any such changes. Any changes to this Policy take effect immediately after being posted or otherwise provided by SpazeClub.
QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS
If you have any questions or comments regarding our Policy, please contact us at:SpazeClub Private Limited
530, Udyog Vihar, Phase 5, Gurugram, Haryana 122008
SpazeClub will address your concerns and attempt to resolve any privacy issues in a timely manner.